Continuing our letter E week, we made a Easter chick farm (named by Joseph (4)). The boys helped me gather & make this box so it was hard to get a pic before they started playing.
- Wood shavings for the base
- Brown plastic mushroom container for the hill
- Lots of yellow chicks
- Chickens from our Fisher Price Farm
- Fencing from our small farm
- Plastic eggs - from kinder eggs
- Bouncy eggs (they were dinosaur eggs last week)
- Egg boxes
- Shredded yellow paper
- A couple of ladybirds that wanted in on the action!
|My kitchen floor afterwards!|
x Jo x