Google+ Le Baby Bakery: Easter Egg Collage Google+

Monday 18 March 2013

Easter Egg Collage


We have finally moved on the letter E, which is good timing for Easter! So we started off with some easter egg collages inspired by this post that I pinned. Joseph (4) & I cut up lots of coloured scrap paper, card & tissue. The boys used white glue to stick them on. I did say that it was going to make Easter eggs & Daniels even looks egg shaped.


 Once dry I made an egg shaped template & drew arond it on the back & cut them out. I really like how colourfull they are & the crisp lines, created by cutting the egg shape afterwards.


 Similar to when we made our valentines heart display, I used some of the boys random pictures from toddler group to make some more eggs.



I'm not sure where we are going to display these eggs, possibly a banner? 
We have lots more easter crafts planned, including some boys bonnets. 
For more craft ideas why not check out my Easter & Spring pintrest board.

x Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+