Google+ Le Baby Bakery: Hoops & Crosses House Lunch Google+

Friday 31 May 2013

Hoops & Crosses House Lunch



When I heard about the Tots100 #HoopsandCrosses competition I was really excited as its been a while since I made a fun lunch for the boys (find our letter C lunch here). We all like Walkers new Hoops & Crosses crisps, the boys like the fun shapes (letter X & O) & I like that they have wholegrain & are only 4 syns a pack (beef are 4.5) on Slimming World. 


As we are now working on the letter H I decided to make a house with a checker board to play noughts hoops & crosses on. The white squares are cheese spread with pickle, the wholemeal are marmite & the triangles for the roof have marmalade filling. I then used cucumber for the grass With raisins & lettuce for a tree.



I made it as a plate to share for the boys, which worked well as each took what they wanted. They even made a small house once some of the sandwiches had been eaten.


x Jo x

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thank you for sharing at our Pinteresting Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cute! I like the crisps too - especially the prawn cocktail flavour!

    Thanks for linking to The Sunday Showcase. I've pinned to our board!

    ReplyDelete

Google+