Daniel (3.5) helped me make this test/example bunny, if you'd like to make one too here are the instructions.
1) Cut out ears & insides. Glue insides on to ears & then tape on the inside of your cup.
2) 3/4 fill cup with soil, then sprinkle on approximately a table spoon of grass seeds (could also use cress). Cover with a little more soil.
3) Now decorate the rest of your cup, glue on eyes & a cotton ball tail.
4) For the whiskers twist 3 pipe cleaners together, glue to cup & then add a button or pom-pom nose.
5) Draw on a mouth if you'd like, using a felt pen or permanent marker.
6) Water a little every 2-3 days, and you should start to see shoots after about a week.
We used paper party cups from Tesco, however you could paint plain paper cup, our use a plastic cup or even a pot.
|Our grass 2.5 weeks later.|
x Jo x
To make sure you don't miss out on any posts follow/like us on:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pintrest, Instagram & Bloglovin