Google+ Le Baby Bakery: Bank Holiday Slimming World Menu Plan - #MorrisonsMum Google+

Friday 2 May 2014

Bank Holiday Slimming World Menu Plan - #MorrisonsMum


Even though I'm at target with Slimming World I'm currently trying to loose the 6lb I put on over Easter! I find sticking to plan harder at the weekends, when everyone is home, so a Bank Holiday weekend is even worse.
I'm so excited to be chosen as a #MorrisonsMum this weekend. So while planning what I would buy, it occurred to me that the best way to stay on plan would be to make a full meal plan. I've planned dinners before (not as often as I should) but not every meal. So here is what I have come up with for the weekend, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for 3 days on Slimming Worlds extra easy plan.

Saturday

B: Cooked breakfast, bacon (fat removed), WW sausages,  mushrooms, tomatoes, egg, beans, 1 piece toast (1 syn & 1/2 HEB)
L: Chicken Salad
D: Pizza- squarish wrap pizza for me, cheese & tomato for the boys & Daddy. Add extra toppings. (8 syns & HEA)
S: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB) High Lights Hot Chocolate (2 syns) Muller Light & fruit.

Sunday

B: Wholemeal toast with Marmite (HEB & 2 syns)
L: Bachelors pasta & sauce with extra veg.
D: Melt in the middle meatballs & spaghetti (HEA)
S: 10 x Malteasers (5 syns) Alpen Light Bar (3 syns) Muller Light & fruit.

Monday

B: Omlette - Pepper, tomato, onion & cheese (HEA)
L: Ham salad sandwich, with ex-light mayo (HEB & 1/2 syn)
D: Roast - Potatos, veg, 1 x yorkshire (frozen) & gravy. (2 syns)
P: Slimming World friendly cheesecake (4 syns at a guess)
S: High Lights Hot Chocolate (2 syns) & fruit.

That should leave me with a few extra syns if I need them! I will of course be buying some extras for the boys and Daddy. Check back after the weekend to find out how I got on as a #MorrisonsMum, and whether I stuck to plan....

x Jo x


To make sure you don't miss out on any posts follow/like us on:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pintrest, Instagram & Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+